À la Carte Offerings
Our Wellness Matters program has both expertly crafted packages and à la carte offerings in order to help you meet your wellness goals and budget! Each option below is available on its own, as an addition to the designed packages, or in combination with other options to create a completely custom and one-of-a-kind package just for you! Pricing starts at $399, and participants receive delicious food, recipes, and handouts.
Custom Classes. Choose from any of our traditional delivery methods - mix and match to get exactly what you want.
- Hands-on Cooking Classes: A Hands-on Cooking Class is a great way to get participants cooking! Our instructors will lead your team in hands-on cooking and a discussion about healthful eating. The participants will work together to prepare a family-style meal that everyone can enjoy.
- Cooking Demonstrations: The Cooking Demo is a great opportunity for participants to learn from a professional chef, while experiencing the flavor of a delicious and healthful dish! Demos can be held “health-fair style” where demos are continuously done and participants come and go, or as a sit-down 60-minute session.
- Nutrition Workshops: A Nutrition Workshop (Lunch and Learn) is a great way to get your participants involved with hands-on learning! Our instructor will lead an engaging and informative discussion and hands-on activities, while participants enjoy a lunch comprised of dishes that relate to that day's topic. No PowerPoint here - interactive and fun is the name of the game!
On-Site Farm Stand with Cooking Demo: The On-site Farm Stand with a Cooking Demonstration is a fantastic way to get people cooking real, healthful food at home! Our instructors will prepare a delicious and healthful dish using ingredients from the farm stand. Participants will receive produce to replicate the dish at home, a delicious sample, and handouts and recipes.
Cook-off Challenge: The Cook-off Challenge is a great way to get your team learning about healthful choices while having fun and actively cooking! Teams are paired with a culinary instructor to see who can make the best dish from our Table of Bounty and a Mystery Ingredient! Who will your Cook-off Challenge Champions be? Participants receive handouts and recipes, as well as a full plate of food.
Gardening Workshops: The Growing Matters workshop series will demystify gardening for all participants. They are a fun way to engage your team in hands-on learning while having a great time! It works best as a series, but can be offered separately if desired. Participants take home won't leave empty handed! Workshop topics include:
- February-March: How (and Why) to Start a Garden. Covers container gardening, garden needs, planning and design, and planting techniques
- May-August: How Does Your Garden Grow? Covers crop rotation, weed and pest management and succession planting.
- August-September: Yes You Can Can! Covers harvest readiness, food planning, water-bath canning and other preservation methods
- September-November: Season Extension (let’s keep this party going!). Covers the benefits of extended growing seasons, cold hardy plants, timing and overwintering
Fresh Food Delivery: Local Matters partners with organizations that provide Fresh Food delivery in the form of Community Supported Agriculture shares (CSAs). Participants would sign up online to receive a weekly or biweekly delivery of fresh, locally grown produce to either an off-site location or to your workplace!
BRING WELLNESS MATTERS TO YOUR WORKPLACE
Thank you for your interest in our Wellness Matters programming! Working with us helps bring life-changing healthful food education to over 11,000 individuals each year.
Please complete the following form and we will follow up within one business day.