- One bag of Harvest Spice Pancake Mix
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil or melted butter
- 3/4 cup water, milk or nondairy milk of choice
- Add the pancake mix to a medium mixing bowl. Add the oil and milk. Stir to combine, do not overmix.
- Brush a large nonstick skillet or griddle with butter or oil and heat over medium-low heat. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter per pancake and cook until bubbly on top and golden on the bottom, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on the bottom, about 2 more minutes.
- Eat immediately or hold in a low oven until the rest of the batter is cooked.
Chef's note: Harvest Spice Pancake Mix contains whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and harvest spice mix (cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg and clove).
Yield: 6 pancakes