- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup apple or orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- ½ banana pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Process watermelon, juice, oil, onion and garlic in a blender or food processor until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in remaining ingredients for garnish.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, can be made several hours before serving.
Yield: 8 servings