- 3 cups bulgur
- 3 cups hot water
- ½ cup chopped figs
- ½ cup chopped dates
- ½ cup chopped apricots
- 1 fresh pomegranate
- ½ Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces of fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the bulgur in the hot water for 10 minutes.
- Chop and measure the figs, dates and apricots. Place in a serving bowl.
- Cut open the pomegranate and scrape seeds into the bowl with the dried fruit.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil and cinnamon. Stir in the bulgur and mix well.
- Taste and add salt and pepper.
Yield: 8 side portions