- 2 packages of rice wrappers
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped or grated ginger root
- 1 quart (4 cups) shredded carrots
- 1 quart (4 cups) shredded bok choy cabbage
- 1 quart (4 cups) shredded Napa cabbage
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and cut into ribbons
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 bunches of cilantro leaves
- 1 cup sesame oil
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- Toss the fresh ingredients together, or if you have picky eaters, keep them separate so each roll can be customized.
- Dip the rice wrapper in warm water, and fill using a small amount of mix. Roll to completely enclose the filling.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and whisk.
Yield: 15 rolls